Update - 10.11.2009. - Fixed problem in murrine configuration.
Update - 04.11.2009. - I have added tutorial and tutorial files for download
I didn't have my Emerald theme on this computer, so I will add it later.
This is how I managed my Ubuntu Karmic desktop to look.
As you can see I managed RGBA to work with my Ubuntu Karmic to make that shiny Windows Aero look (transparent windows and blurred background).
What have I done?
* Modified Murrine-Wine GTK theme (menus and rgba support).
* Modified GommoMod Emerald theme.
* Modified Murrine engine settings (had to recompile from source to change transparency level).
* Patched nautilus to support rgba.
* Added GTK library to support rgba in other apps.
* Edited ~/.profile file a bit.
* Configured compiz
If you have any questions, leave comment.